WELCOME TO AN ARTFUL CLUTTER

Welcome to An Artful Clutter! For years I have been an avid blog reader and I decided that it is now my time to share my insight and inspirations with you. You may be wondering, "What is 'an artful clutter?'" I was reading The New York Times several weeks ago, and the phrase "an artful clutter" popped off of the page. Much to my roommate's surprise, I cut out the phrase from the paper and added the words "I AM." So now "I AM AN ARTFUL CLUTTER" hangs on my dorm room wall.

Most people who know me know that I am not the tidiest person. I have never been the girl with her markers lined in order according to shade or the girl with the perfectly tidy closet or purse.

I am a clutter. I will never deny my quirks or my scattered nature because I believe this "clutter" of adjectives, of habits, make me who I am.

Our lives are artful clutters. They are collections of experiences that strung together make our worlds meaningful, make it art.

So here's to clutter. To our lives that seem scattered but are masterpieces in the making.

HAPPY ALMOST 2010!

Take care~
Elizabeth


Comments