PERFECT IMPERFECTION

A FACE WITHOUT FRECKLES IS LIKE A SKY WITHOUT STARS...

I used to hate my freckles. In fact, when I was in middle school I went through a phase where I would intentionally cover them up with any foundation I could grab a hold of. As I have gotten older, however, I have grown to love them because I think they really add character to a face. Models like Cindy Crawford with her famous mole or even Lauren Hutton with her gaped front teeth embraced what made them unique to help further their careers. Our imperfections are what make us different from the rest. The hardest thing is learning to embrace them.
Model Gemma Ward
Ashlee Simpson
America Ferrera

Model Cintia Dicker
Kate Bosworth
Model Lily ColeLindsay Lohan


Dove Campaign



Me embracing my freckles


Click on the link below to watch a great movie clip dedicated to freckles:



More later!
Elizabeth



P.S- Computer is going crazy and underlining everything! Sorry about that (I guess it means this post is EXTRA important!)
Also, the quote at the beginning is from a Natasha Bedingfield song.

Comments