SUMMER SAVIORS

As August temp creeps its way up, here is what is saving me from melting away into the Texas asphalt or turning into a pruny little raison..



Laura Mercier's new sunscreen is so light that you feel like nothing is on your skin.



I put this stick all over my lips, eye areas, even on my nose. It's seriously incredible. You can buy it at Whole Foods or any other all natural store.



Okay, so this is my new life's obesseson. Coconut Oil. First off, it smells amazing! Secondly, you can use it as a moisturizer, a hair mask, a natural sunscreen, you can eat it raw or add it to food. To learn more about the benefits go to http://www.organicfacts.net/.




HUGO Naturals Vanilla and Sweet Orange Shampoo contains no harsh chemical or sulfates. Smells delicious.




American Apperal's "Baby Rib Cross-Back Summer Dress"= sheer amazingness! I bought this dress in both cranberry and black. Best buy of the summer as it is so easy to dress up or down and I look dressed in a matter of seconds.

Stay cool,
Elizabeth

Comments