COLLEGE FASHIONISTA

Over the past several months, I have truly neglected this blog. I admire bloggers who have the time and dedication to consistently post, Emily from cupcakesandcashmere a great example, but in between the craziness of college academics and miscellaneous happenings, this poor blog is always pushed to the back burner.

However, I think I now have a pretty good excuse for not making this blog my #1. A few days ago I found out that I am going to be a "Style Guru" for CollegeFashionista.com. I am so excited about this opportunity and if you haven't checked out the site you really should. It's like The Sartorialist, street-style fashion, college edition. The site has only been up for about a year and already has 8,000+ followers on facebook.

Isn't the badge below adorable?!



I will post links to some of my articles once I get going!
Happy Holidays!!
Best,
Elizabeth

Comments