BRIGHTS AND WHITES

You know it's a bad sign when your browser doesn't remember a website and you have to go to the *trouble* of typing it in. I think it's time for my blog and my computer to become reaquainted.

Hello world! Gee, it's really been a while. The end of sophomore year is quickily approaching and so much is around the corner. This summer I will be blogging from...drumroll... MADRID, SPAIN! I am so looking forward to it and sharing the pictures with you!

Even though I have never been to Spain (or Europe for that matter) when I think of Spain in the summer I think of brightly colored clothes mixed with dashes of fresh white accessorries (or the opposite). Below is a pair of Jeffrey Campbell boots I just purchased for my trip!



I also definately plan on bringing some colorful bracelets like Chan Luu displays below! These bracelets are fun to mix and match and can be easily layered with other pieces of jewlry or worn alone.



The new Deborah Lippman Summer 2011 shades fit in perfectly with my "bright and white" attitude.




YELLOW BRICK ROAD, GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN, I KNOW WHAT BOYS LIKE, LARA'S THEME*

Last, and MOST importantly, summer is nothing without some fun, light dresses to lounge around in. And no place is better to find them than Free People.


Summer Flora Dress


Border Print Flutter Dress


Swing Printed Tank Dress

WATCH OUT SPAIN, HERE I COME!

Stay sunny,
Elizabeth
*- seen in May 2011 Vogue

Comments