THE SPAIN DIARIES: Day 6,7,8,9

PART ONE:

This weekend I think I was in the Garden of Eden.. but more on that later.
It has been a crazy five days and because of that I have had little time to write. This Friday, the whole group went to Sevilla, Spain which is in the south of Spain:

We took a train to Seville and the view was unbelievable. We saw acres of land dedicated to olive trees and rural Spanish life. Here we are waiting at the train station:

(Tyler-Harvard; Anna-Harvard; Alicia- BU; me; Jonah- Columbia)
I roomed with Alicia and Anna. Jonah is my Spanish buddy and Tyler is great!
After about two and a half hours, we arrivedin Sevilla. We went to the hotel, dropped off our bags, and went to the Cathedral of Sevilla, the largest Gothic cathedral in the world and the third largest cathedral in the world.





Comments