PREPARATION: STARS AND STRIPES

I have always been a big fan of holidays. Growing up, my parents made an especially big deal about the 4th of July as my neighborhood used to host an annual parade for the kids. Decorating my bike and eating snow cones were always two major highlights of my childhood summers.

Even though I am too old to march in the child's parade, I have decided to show my patriotism in other ways this year. Who says that red, white, and blue is just for kids? Patriotism is something we should never grow out of.

So today I decided to try two Debroah Lippman colors that I have never worn.


{Fingers: SUPERMODEL created with supermodel Dree Hemingway modern sheer-ish red orange.
Toes: I KNOW WHAT BOYS LIKE playful periwinkle.}

Looking forward to the 4th, barbecue, and family time by the pool.
It's good to be home.
Elizabeth

Comments